Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022 & Merit List Check all the details here

Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022 & Merit List Check all the details here

the Indian Navy has already declared November 22, 2022, as the date to commence training for the selected candidates, expect the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022 to come any moment. We’ll update you with the result as and when it comes out. Alternatively, you can keep checking on the official website at www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to be the first one to know the result.

Once you make it to the Merit List of the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022, you will be called to INS Chilka, Odisha for Medical Test. Selected candidates will commence their training then and there while those rejected will have to get back home with a sad faces.
After your basic training is over, you will start to receive Professional training in the allotted trade in various Naval Training Establishments. Afterwards, Branch/Trade will be allotted to you as per the requirement of the Indian Navy.

While we all wait with bated breath for the Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022, Merit List 2022, let’s update you – in the meanwhile – with the details of the vacancy that aims to select 2800 Agniveers – 2240 Males & 560 Females – for Indian Navy. It will especially help those who would like to apply for this vacancy in future.

Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Result 2022
Indian Navy Agniveer SSR Result 2022

Job Profile of the Indian Navy Agniveer

Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022: As Agniveer (SSR), you will serve in powerful, modern ships such as Aircraft Carriers, Guided Missile Destroyers and Frigates, Replenishment Ships and highly technical and fascinating submarines and aircraft

Eligibility Criteria

You have to be unmarried (both Male and Female)

You have passed the 10+2 Exam with Mathematics, Physics and One of the Following Subjects: Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science.

Age Limit

Minimum Age: 17.5 years

Maximum Age: 21 years (it was 23 years this time to compensate for the lack of vacancies during Covid Pandemic)

We all know that only 25% of Agniveers will be retained for service while the rest 75% will have to leave the job. And it’s sad. But there are multiple other benefits that must be considered simultaneously.

Benefits of being Agniveer

Agniveer will get a 10% reservation in recruitment in Assam Rifles after 4 years & CAPF.
Several states such as UP and MP have announced reservations for Agniveer for jobs in the police department.

Life Insurance Cover: Agniveer will be provided non-contributory Life Insurance Cover of Rs. 48 lakh for the duration of their engagement period.

Death Compensation: If the Agniveer get martyred in the line of service, S/He will receive a compensation of Rs. 44 Lakh in addition to the insurance cover of Rs. 48 Lakh
Disability Compensation of Rs. 44/25/15 Lakh will be awarded based on the % of disability (100%/75%/50%) of the Agniveer.

Salary of Agniveer

Agniveers will be paid a package of ₹30,000 per month with a fixed yearly increment. In addition, risk and hardship, dress and travel allowances will be paid as well.

Selection Process of Indian Navy Agniveer

Applicants will first be shortlisted based on their science and mathematics marks in the 10+2 Exam and State Quota (number of vacancies available for the state you belong to)
Once the Indian Navy shortlist your application. You have to go through a “Written Exam” and “Physical Fitness Test” (qualifying in nature). In the end, a Merit List will be released based on the above 2 exams.

Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022CLICK HERE
ADMIT CARD (SSR)CLICK HERE
jOIN US on WHATSAPPCLICK HERE
OFFICIAL WEBSITECLICK HERE

FAQs

Indian Navy Agniveer SSR result 2022 date

18 Nov 2022

Indian Navy SSR Result 2022 Steps to Check :-

Visit the official website of Indian Navy.
After that click on the home page Candidate Login.

 

Leave a Comment

error: Sorry! Create your Own Content