IBPS PO Admit Card 2022 Out; Know How to Download
IBPS PO Admit Card 2022 : The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the IBPS Probationary Officers Main admit Card. Candidates who will be clearing the IBPS prelims will be able to download the IBPS PO Main 2022 admit card from the official website of IBPS PO 2022, ibps.in.
Candidates should note that the IBPS PO preliminary examination was held on November 2, 2022. Shortlisted candidates can take the preliminary examination followed by an interview. The IBPS PO 2022 exam date is November 26, 2022, and candidates will be able to download the admit card until the exam date.
IBPS PO Admit Card 2022 Exam Pattern
According to the official notification released by the IBPS PO, the online examination for the post of probationary officers will consist of an objective test worth 200 marks and a descriptive test worth 25 marks. Every incorrect answer has a 0.25 penalty.
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude Section A and Section B – Number of questions 45 Duration – 60 minutes
- General/Economy/Banking – Number of Questions: 40; Duration: 35 minutes
- English Language Section A and Section B: Number of Questions (Duration 40 minutes
- Data Analysis and Interpretation- Number of questions 60 minutes- Duration – 45 minutes
- English Language – Number of Questions 25- Duration – 30 minutes.
Steps to download IBPS PO Admit Card 2022
- Candidates need to follow the given steps to download the IBPS PO admit card
- Go to the official website of the IBPS PO admit card at ibps.in.
- Click on the link that reads, “IBPS PO Admit Card.”
- Now, fill in your login details, such as your registration number, roll number, password, and date of birth.
- Select the captcha code and login.
- The IBPS PO admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Check the details and download the admit card
IBPS PO Admit Card 2022: Candidates should note that they will not be allowed to give the examination without the admit card. It is advised to everyone to take double check yoour admit cards before reaching to the examination centre.