AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 online apply
AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 online apply: Agneepath scheme was started under the Indian Ministry of Defense and through this scheme, fire heroes will be recruited in all three armed forces and this year eligible candidates will be appointed in the water, land, and air force under the Agneepath recruitment scheme. will be done under Indian Air Force’s (IAF) recently released notification for Airforce Agniveer Bharti and the application process of Air Force Agniveer Recruitment will also be activated soon.
You will be able to apply online for Airforce Agniveer Bharti from 7 November 2022, Monday to 23 November 2022, Wednesday and after the completion of the application process, in the month of December, admit cards will be issued for the written examination of your Air Force Agniveer recruitment.
Thousands of eligible candidates will be selected through Air Force Agniveer Recruitment. Female and male candidates can apply for Airforce Agniveer Bharti and the age of the applicants must be between 17.5 years to 23 years. The tenure of the selected candidates through Airforce Agniveer Bharti will be for 4 years and at the end of the tenure, a 10% reservation of firefighters will be provided in Assam Rifles.
For Airforce Agniveer Bharti, Class 12th pass candidates from the Science stream will be able to apply and stay with us carefully for the updates of Airforce Agniveer Bharti!.
AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|1||thesis statements||AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022|
|2||Department Name||Indian Air Force|
|3||IAF||Indian Air Force|
|5||scheme name||Agnipath Recruitment Scheme (Air Force)|
|6||Total Vacancies||will update soon|
|7||application date||From 7 November to 23 November 2022, Wednesday|
|8||exam date||18 January to 24 January 2023|
|9||Age Range||17.5 years to 23 years|
Documents Required for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment
- class 10th marksheet
- class 12th marksheet
- NCC Certificate
- passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- Ration card
- I Certificate
- caste certificate
- local residence certificate
- Employment registration etc.
Educational Qualification for AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
The educational qualifications of Airforce Agniveer Bharti conducted under the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme were determined by the Indian Air Force and these educational qualifications are equally prescribed for men and women and candidates of all categories.
As the educational qualifications of Airforce Agniveer Bharti, candidates will have to submit class 10th marksheet and every candidate applying for this recruitment must be from class 12th science stream and can get the meaningful benefit of NCC certificate.
Age Limit forAIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Candidates will take special care of the age limit for Airforce Agniveer Bharti conducted under the Indian Air Force (IAF), this age limit is fixed equally for all categories of candidates and female and male candidates will follow the age limit equally. Candidates applying for Air Force Agniveer Vacancy must be born between 27 June 2022 to 27 December 2005, that is, the minimum age of the applicant for Air Force Recruitment is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 27 years.
Important Dates for AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 Vacancy
Let us tell you that Air Force Agniveer Recruitment will be organized as per the scheduled dates and the application process on the official website will be activated in the month of November, in which applications can be made between 7 November 2022, Monday to 23 November 2022, Wednesday.
The written examination of Air Force Agniveer Recruitment will be conducted from January 18 to January 24, 2023 and admit cards for this computer-based written examination will be issued in the month of December and the candidates will be able to get their complete details through the admit card.
FacilitiesAIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
- Air Force Agnivero will be selected under the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme and the tenure of the selected candidates will be fixed for 4 years.
- On completion of the tenure of these four years, 10% reservation will be given in Assam Rifles.
- Candidates selected through this recruitment will be given importance in police recruitment after tenure.
- Indian Airforce Agni Veers will get life insurance of Rs 48 lakhs.
- 30 holidays in India for Airports Agni Veerans and sick leave on doctor’s advice.
- At the end of the tenure of Airports Agni Veer, an amount of Rs 5.02 lakh will be given as corpus fund and Agniveer Skill Certificate will be given.
- One crore rupees will be provided to the family members on attaining martyrdom during Airforce Agni Veer service.
- Candidates selected through Airforce Agniveer Recruitment in Indian Air Force will get other benefits from time to time and will be provided with full military facilities during the tenure.
How to apply forAIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates applying for Air Force Agniveer Vacancy have to first click on the official website https://indianairforce.nic.in/ .
- Now on the home page you will get the link of “Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022”.
- After this you have to verify your registered mobile number and Aadhar card.
- Now you will be able to get the online application form.
- After this, you will fill the information asked in the online application form correctly.
- Now you have to scan and upload the required documents.
- Now you will pay the application fee according to the category.
- After that you enter the captcha code and click on submit button.
- So in this way you will be able to apply for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment and you should keep the printout of your application form with you.
What is the official website for AIR Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022?
The official website for Airforce Agniveer Vacancy is https://indianairforce.nic.in/.
What is the age limit for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment?
The age of Air Force Agniveer Vacancy is fixed from 17.5 years to 23 years.
What is the application fee for Air Force Agniveer Recruitment?
₹ 250- ₹ 350 has been fixed as application fee in Air Force Agniveer Recruitment.